Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Aly's Birthday Invites!


Sorry the picture looks a little washed out. I will get better-I promise but,today I found myself with a little time on my hands! I have a crappy summer cold and didn't feel like doing housework sooo....I made my Baby's birthday invitations!
I can't believe she's already gonna be 2! Time flies!
I cased this idea from my Mom who made wedding shower invites for her friend using this layout. But of course I changed the colors to pink and brown (my favorite right now). I also stamped on the envelopes for a little somethin-somethin'. I got this idea from Michelle Wooderson. You can view her blog by clicking on her name-link on the left column.
Recipe:Paper: Pretty in pink,Close to cocoa, Whisper white
Ink: Pretty in Pink, Close to cocoa
Stamp set: Eat Cake
Accessories: Fruit punch stickles and dimensionals

1 comment:

Alli Miles said...

I had a look through all your cards and WOW girl you are very talented. I just wanted to let you know that I was very interested in reading about your cards but found your font colour against the patterned background very hard to read. White would be ideal. I am not sure how it reads on most computers but on my laptop I can't see it. Just wanted to let you know *smiles*
Alli