Monday, June 18, 2007

I am such a caser!

I found this cutie card on SCS by Stampinlibby's gallery
and I just had to case it! I'm trying to go back and use some older sets, and I have always liked this set and hadn't really done much with it! I made it for a friend to send with a gift to her DD's teacher. (Us Canadians still go to school until the end of June)

Recipe: Paper: Tempting Turquoise, Cool Carribean, Whisper White

Stamps: Big Pieces, Simple Sayings 2

Ink: Tempting Turquoise, Cool Carribean

Accessories: 13/8 Circle punch, Daisy Punch, SU Suedy-like ribbon, Paper piercer, dimensionals, corner rounder for scallped edge, misc brads from michaels

Anyways, Have a Great Day, I won't be posting too much in the next week or so...We are off to my little brother's wedding waaaay up in Fort St. John, BC! My little ones are flower girls...I'll post some pictures on our way back!

No comments: