Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Stampers Club!

At Stampers Club, We get together once a month. There are 12 of us, we spend $25, make 3 projects and everyone gets a turn being the hostess and receiving hostess benefits. It is always held at my Mom's house, and whoever the hostess is that month, they bring the snack! We have lots of fun!


This is the explosion box we made! The colors are bashful blue cardstock and ink, and designer paper for the lid and little flower. Big flower is from looks like spring, the little flower is punched with the spring flower bouquet punch


And here's the inside! I think it is really cool! Great little ideas for anything really. I heard someone did this for their wedding favors once. Sorry about the shadows, It was getting a little dark last night.....


Heres is my first sour cream container! I have no clue why they call this a sour cream container though!
Great for kids parties or trick or treating or something!
The stamp is the little flower from "Little Pieces"
stamp set. Ink is tempting turquoise, pink passion, lovely lilac.
Don't forget the crimper!
I will post my other project from last night later, I have a long day of hairdo-ing today and must get movin'!
Have a great day! If you would like the measurements or anything for the projects above, just let me know!

No comments: