Monday, August 27, 2007

Butchart Gardens

These are some more of the pages I did for our vacation. Random shots of Butchart Gardens.


Paper~Fun in Pink & Green Kit-Kim Stewart


Tag~ Kaytelynn Kit-Kim Stewart


Paper Clip-Simplicity Remix Kit-Kim Stewart


Font-Tempus Sans Itc from photshop elements 5

This is the very cool Japanese Garden at Butchart. You should really see it in real life!

I can't find where I go this paper from, sorry :0(, but the font is called Tall Paul from PSE5!

Have a great day. Got lots of hair to do including practice updo run for my S-I-L to be's wedding. No pressure~! Good thing it is practice run 1 of 2 or maybe 3! LOL!

2 comments:

Jesse said...

Love these, very purty

Jesse said...

Your shadows look better than mine, gotta find out what you're doing different than me.