Sunday, August 19, 2007

You win some, you lose some...


That's how I feel about this card.

I love these amuse stamps, and wanted to make a white card. I've been seeing lots of people doing it, but I don't like mine. mind you I kinda decided to do it at the last minute, and wanted to use my stamp-a-majig to line the garland up (at the top). I just grabbed some of the scraps laying around on the table, and voila! a icky card. I guess it's not that bad, just lacking something. Oh well, I'll send it to Jesse! (Just kidding Jess-bff) I thought I would add that-my only commenter-love you the most (*wink)

Recipe~Paper: whisper white, real red, glorious green

Stamps: Amuse

Accessories: Red gingham ribbon

Ink: Basic Black and su felts for coloring

P.S.>Jesse, like my message to you on facebook?-Thanks for understanding!

1 comment:

Jesse said...

I like this card, it's nice and simple. Looks like ya got the hang of the stamp a ma jig. Now you can teach me to use mine, it's been in its box for about a year now!