Monday, September 17, 2007

My Husband


Here he is...Doing what he loves best! I was playing with my atomic actions from atomic cupcake's all you can download buffet! AWESOME for all your digiscrapping needs! And since he helped me out unzipping the actions and fixin them for me, I had to make this page of him!
This picture is from our holidays in Victoria, BC.
I thought it was fun to make, and I love playing around with all the actions now! Check it out!
Recipe~ The paper, ribbon, and the "a day in the life tag" and twine are from the atomic kit "caleb",
The tag is from the kit "A guy thing" from atomic cupcake.
The font is called Reservoir Grunge from photoshop elements 5
The brads are "Necessities brass" kit from atomic cupcake
The action is called burnt edges

2 comments:

Fuzzy Pickle's Preschool said...

Hey that's a good picture! No way Phil took that! What are these "actions" you speak of? I know nothing of "actions". We may need to have a PS5 tutoring session!

Fuzzy Pickle's Preschool said...

Whoops, I'm logged in under the wrong ID!