Monday, October 22, 2007

Bellas

Here is grumpy bella! I've had her for a long time and never inked her up! I always thought she was cute! I need to get some of the new ones~especially the fellas! So cute!

I paper pieced her bathrobe. I found the paper from an old retired simply scrappin kit that I didn't even know that I had or that it even exsisted! Pretty bad. It's always good to go through some of the old stuff right?!

I made a computer generated font for the sentiment from Microsoft word. I believe it is Lucidia Handwriting.

Recipe~Paper: Certainly celery, Very Vanilla, ret stampin up paper from a simply scrappin kit

Ink: Black Stazon, su felts for coloring

Accessories: Celery and cream grosgrain, ticket corner punch, oval punch, dimensionals

I have a veerrrry busy work week this week, so I probably won't get much stampin in, but I will try to post the cards from stamp camp some time later in the week when things slow down a little. See ya and thanks for visiting!

No comments: