Thursday, October 25, 2007

Java bellas


Ok this is my last bella card for a while...Next up My Favorite stamps!!! I just got my first ones in the mail! Woo Hoo! Working on those this weekend!
I love these Java girls~Something I would like to do more~Having Starbucks with some of my favorite girls. Just put a laptop on that table and I would be a happy camper. What's better than digiscrapping at the coffee shop with your girlfriends? Stamping with them maybe!!LOL!
Anyways...
Recipe~Paper: Close to cocoa, Pretty in pink, Su designer paper
Ink: Chocolate Chip, su felts for coloring
Accessories: Lt. Pink and Chocolate Grosgrain, dimensionals
Have a good weekend. (Mine starts tomorrow) Hoping to gets lots of stamping in~Finishing what I want to get done for the craft sales and my open house. Wanna Come?

1 comment:

Jesse said...

Hey - I know someone who could hook ya up with the Starbucks! I really like it in there, it's nice. Maybe we'll head over there next weekend.