Friday, December 7, 2007

Busy, Busy, Busy

Of course, Everyone is right? I can't believe it's been so long... I haven't really been able to stamp much lately, and I forgot to take pictures of a few things I made before I wrapped them. Crap! I do have some stuff, and I will post them later this weekend. Anyways, Brooklyn's 6th birthday party is tomorrow. A fun filled afternoon of bowling, pizza and....




Cupcake Cones!! Aren't they cute! I found the recipe on the side of an ice cream cone box.

You just fill up your ice cream cones about 1/2-2/3 full, bake for 15-20min, And Ice them! Cute! Only now if I can transport them to the bowling alley.....Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These are sooo cute!! I hope the cones make it all in one piece, wishing lots of luck! I saw your message...you are so funny (me help you...rofl) I look to you for guidance. I love Atomic Cupcake too, but those actions are tough. That folded tear on my sheet is what took me all day :) Have fun at the party...Happy Bday Brooklyn!