Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Alex and Tom are getting hitched.

Our friends are getting married, and my Mom has been helping her design her invitations. This is the one I like the best. This is what it looks like closed....




The paper is sage shadow, and then she stamped Baroque Motifs on it with Versamark. The Fabulous Flower is stamped on white paper with Almost Amethyst ink, then she used Dazzling Diamonds. In the middle is a rhinestone brad.




And this is the inside. The details are done on the computer, then stamped a few flowers from Fabulous Flower. There is a sheet of vellum over top, which is adhered by some brads.
Very Pretty! I hope she pick this one, the others are all very similar, just a few minor differenced here and there.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I really like this, very nice indeed! Your mom has done it again, I await the day her name will be in the designer spotlight :)

Jesse said...

Hey! You got a new banner1 I dig it! I also love these invites!