Sunday, January 13, 2008

Happy Birthday Michelle!

It was my good friend's 30th (gasp) birthday on Friday. I made this card especially for her. I cased the layout from Tangerinedream on SCS you can see her card here.


This card kinda shows the difference between stickles and the Copic atyou Spica glitter pens.
The copics are a slight (slight) shimmer. It's hard to pick up with the camera, but if you want some bling...Go stickles! I like the slight shimmer of copics, but I'm a little disappointed. I would like to find something in between the two....


Recipe:

Stamps: Send a Celebration, A greeting for all reasons (background), Warmest Regards (sentiment)
Paper: Brocade blue, Vintage violet, Whisper white

Ink: Black Stazon, Versamark

Copics: YG11, C1, Rv21, V12, B63, BV13, B23, B32

Accessories: Clear Spica Copic, Diamond Stickles, Vintage violet double stitched ribbon, silver brads, dimensionals, flowers are from Forever in time (I found at the dollar store)
Happy Birthday Michelle

No comments: