Friday, January 11, 2008

My first daily challenge

I though I would start trying the daily challenges (not aaalll of them) starting in the new year.

Todays challenge was limited supplies. It was to use a card using only 2 colors from the same color family. You could use white or vanilla for your stamped image, but to try keeping it "all in the family". So, using 2 colors, 2 embellishments and limited tools, etc...It also said to maybe use your least favorite color family. Here is my card.




I used the Gina K sketch challenge from the weekend, because it was so simple. I used my wavy cutter from creative memories, my scalloped punches, something to celebrate stamp set, and the sentiment is from the set called warmest regards. I used the coordinating colored felts to go with the real red and only orange papers. That's it! I whipped up quite a few more similar cards, just changed the image, but still used the round stamps from the something to celebrate set.

No comments: