Friday, February 1, 2008

Thank you cards


I am making 150 of these for my friend Alex, who is marrying Tom is Sept. Their colors are sage shadow, and lavendar lace. I cased the idea from knightrone on SCS. You can view her card here.
I decided I would hold off ordering ALL the cardstock and ribbon I need until today so I could take advantage of Sell-A-Bration!!! Yay! I love this time of the year. Our goal is always to earn all of them. It shouldn't be too hard this year, thanks to Alex and Tom!
We are also planning our stamp camps for the next three months. We are also putting together mail-out packages for out-of-towners, or people who can't make it. Let me know if anyone is interested! They will be pre-cut and pre-stamped, just ready to assemble!! Easy Peasy and great for ideas. (of course most of them are cased from very talented people on SCS!)
I will post some sneak peaks later this weekend. I hope.
Recipe~ Stamps: Baroque Motifs, Warmest Regards
Paper: Sage Shadow, Lavendar Lace, Whisper White
Ink: Sage Shadow, Lavendar lace
Accessories: narrow white organdy ribbon, dimensionals, Gemstone from michaels (on clearance :))

No comments: