Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Another Stamp Camp Sample

Well, I haven't been stamping much this week. I do need to finish up a few things....but it's been a busy work week. So, here is a card we will be making at stamp camp next weekend. If anyone would like a package by mail---just email me or leave a comment with you email address. It costs $20 for 10 cards.
Recipe~ Stamps, Baroque Motif
Paper & Ink: Blue Bayou, Purely Pomegranate
Accessories: Blue bayou double stitched ribbon, dimensionals




I got this idea from duckwaddlequack on SCS. I changed it up a little, but this is my version. I love this set now (I didn't at first) and I have been making lots with it lately. Including 150 thank you cards for my friend Alex's wedding present.
Have a good rest of the week. Hopefully I get to stamp tomorrow, and post our cards from stamp club the other night. :)

No comments: