Sunday, March 9, 2008

Stamper's club

I'm posting 2 times today, because tomorrow I'm going to a highlighting/color class in Calgary, and then I'm off to stamb club right after, so I thought I would post 2 of our projects tonight. We cased this idea from vitality on SCS. Click here to see it.



**TIP** The grassy stuff is actually shredded grosgrain ribbon. We just cut the edges off the grosgrain ribbon and then pulled it apart. It kinds just shreds on it's own!**

Recipe~Stamps: Bunny Hugs
Paper: Pretty in Pink, Whisper white, Petals and Paisley SU designer paper
Accessories: SU grosgrain ribbon in apricot and pink, SU key tag punch, SU square steps corner pocket punch


Here's our other card we cased it from jill031070 on SCS. Click here to see her card. She also has an awesome blog.


Recipe~Stamps: All in the family

Paper: Sage shadow, basic black, whisper white

Accessories: SU Spiral Punch, Felts

Two fun cards! Have a good Monday:)

No comments: