Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Cowboy Billy

Here is another Billy~Cowboy Billy~I just love him and Lily. Pink Cat Studio is seriously my new fave!



I just wanted to show you how my images look after I colored them with my copics.
The two brown colors I used are quite different in color, so the more you color and color AND Color, the more they blend. AND if the backside doesn't look like this~chances are you haven't blended and colored enough.
I took my lighter color of brown, rubbed the tip on the darker colored copic and kept blending. Totally cool! Practice truly make perfect and I am far from perfect, but learning~Thank god! I paid a fortune for them!

You need an ink that won't run or smear. I use Adirondack~Works perfectly AND you need Papertrey white cardstock. It won't EVER pill. All that blending I did and it still didn't pill!
Recipe~Stamps: Billy-Pink Cat Studio
Paper: Brocade Blue, Close to Cocoa, Papertrey white, SU ret designer paper
Ink: Adirondack Espresso, close to cocoa
Accessories: Copics, Hemp, Su Oval punches, sponging with close to cocoa, dimensionals


Stampin' And Scrappin'
Store News
I now have Pink Cat Studios in stock!!






Here are some cuties!







Beach Plate #2
Flip Flops
Sweet Treats
Plate #1



Dog Plate
#1
Billy Plate
#1



Masculine
Plate #1
Tea & Coffee
Plate #1




You can check these out at my store Stampin' And Scrappin' or click under the flower on the right over there ------>
Have a good one!!

No comments: