Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Twins!!!

My highschool friend and twin baby girls last month. Her baby shower is this weekend, here are the card I made for the girls. I will be making name frames for their rooms tomorrow...





The lighting is a little off, it was starting to get dark when I took the pictures. I was inspired by a card posted today on SCS, but I can't seem to access their site to find the link. Sorry!



Recipe~Stamps: A new little someone, Cause for celebration

Paper: Whisper white, Pretty in pink, Perfect plum, su ret designer paper (yes I still have some)

Ink: Adirondack pitch black, copics

Accessories: su circle punches, su scallop punch, pink taffeta ribbon



So since we are expecting a few more babies around here, I decided to make a few more versions.....



Colors changed were: Brocade Blue, Certainly Celery

Colors: Certainly celery, So saffron

Hopefully tomorrow I will make those name frames and post them in the next few days....

Have a good one!

1 comment:

Jesse said...

I LOVE them! I love that you used some older stamp sets that I haven't thought about in a while! Good work!