Thursday, May 29, 2008

So, Do ya think I'm Crazy?!

I know a few people might comment on this but... I have a good reason! I'm trying to use up so older but loved designer paper. (to make room for more ;)) So, I decided to start with Christmas!!! Christmas cards in May? I know wierd...Especially when I have teacher's presents to make still...But I looove Christmas cards I think they're my favorite! Anyways, here are some cards I did up on the weekend...



Recipe~Stamps: Merry & Bright, Season Of Joy

Paper: Choc Chip, Real Red, Very Vanilla, Dashing Designer paper

Accessories: 3/8" Red grosgrain ribbon from our store, SU Circle and Scallop punch, Copics

Recipe~ Paper: Always Artichoke, Certainly Celery, Sage Shadow, Whisper White, Wintergreen Designer paper

Stamps: Ornamassortment, Su Felts for coloring, dimensionals


Recipe~ Night of Navy, Whisper White

Stamps: Happy Winter, Season of Joy

Accessories: Snowflake cuttlebug folder, navy organza ribbon 3/8" From our store, dazzling diamonds, 2 way glue pen from SU, SU circle punches, dimensionals
Ink: Night of Navy
I have a few more I'll post later this week! Happy Stamping! I'm off to make Grade 1 Graduation party invites! See ya!

1 comment:

Bunny B said...

I love xmas cards!!! Especially those with reindeers and snowflakes! Lovely!