Sunday, May 25, 2008

Teacher Card

So, I've been going through my stash of scrapbook/designer paper...Trying to use some up. (you know, so I can get some more!!!) Anyways, I wanted a springy looking card for Brooklyn's teacher. I will also be making some gifty thing to go along with it, I just can't decide what yet...



Anyways, I used my new My Favorite letters Stampendous Alphabet set. I think they are sooo cool. You can pick up the whole alphabet at my store, I'm just waiting for the "Y" to come.

The whole alphabet comes in a set for $64.95. Great deal! Click here to check them out! You can decorate all your letters with the littles stamps that come with each letter. I also have some long acrylic handles for them to cling to, so you can spell out words or names! Very nifty!!

The clear little dew-drop-type-thingys are alright. I bought them at Michaels in the clearance silk flower section. They're OK. Dew Drops are WAY better.

Recipe~ Stamps: So many scallops (SU!), Amuse Sentiment, Stampendous Letters

Paper: Orchid Opulence, Tempting Turquoise, Whisper White, ret SU designer paper

Ink: Orchid, Turquoise

Accessories: Su scallop punch, 3/4" circle punch, corner rounder

See ya later~Just wait for all the other cards I made to use up my designer paper~You'll think I'm crazy!!!!

No comments: