Saturday, June 14, 2008

I Love Fun Flock!

Here is a card I made with Stampendous Fun Flock. It's available in 20 colors, $2.50 each or the whole set for $40.00. It adheres well with the Stampin Up 2 way glue pen or emboss it with Stamp N Bond Powder. Here are all the colors...I just got a new shipment in, so the shelves are full again! :) Click here for a direct link to the store

And Here's my Card:



So I stamped it with Adirondack Pitch Black (just in case the glue pen made the ink run-it didn't)

Then I put a generous layer of SU 2 way glue pen and sprinkled on the fun flock then shook off the excess (after I pressed it down a little) after each color.



So this is what I looks like-I did the pink color last.




And here's what it looks like all shook off and up close...



It doesn't look that splotchy in real life. Especially after the glue dried~Everyone loves to touch it!

Recipe: Stamps: Friendship blooms

Paper: tempting turquoise, pixie pink, certainly celery, whisper white

Accessories: Balboa Blue, Sour Green Apple and Pixie Pink Fun Flock, white gel pen, su grosgrain ribbons and su 2 way glue pen, scor-pal, corner rounder for the scalloped edge.

Happy Weekend! See ya!

No comments: