Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Boards & Beams

My Mom was nice enough to order me Boards & Beams from Papetrey Ink. Now I just need the Quilter one! I loooove Papertrey stamp and everything they carry!!!!



So I have come to realize that papertrey white and cream paper are the BEST when coloring with Copic Markers. I also use Adirodack Ink to stamp with--no smearing or bleeding. I carry the Earthtone collection of ink at my store. I've learned alot of coloring techniques and tips from sherrie, mish and maryanne. Check these talented ladies out!!

Have a great day!!!

Recipe: Stamps: Boards & Beams from PTI
Paper: Cranberry, Basic Black, White papertrey
Ink: Adirondack Pitch Black, copic markers
Accessories: Black organza with satin edge ribbon-available at my store

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am very jealous....make sure you gals let me know next time and I will for sure order with ya :)