Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Another pretty card

I'm trying to round out my collection of cards to sell for the upcoming christmas craft sales. Yes, gasp, we just paid for our first table! Anyways, here's another pretty flower card... I think I will make some gift sets out of this set...
I'm not sure if I've ever used quava~I'm not a peach person. But~ I'm trying new things right!


Recipe~Stamps: Bloomin Beautiful
Paper: Whisper White, Choc Chip, Groovy Guava
Ink: Adirondack Espresso (for my image) and Choc Chip, Close to Cocoa and Creamy Caramel for sponging. Copics for coloring
Accessories: Brads, Guava double stitched ribbon
Here's the copics I used. Don't forget~ We carry them at our store!

Have a good Tuesday~ I have 3 set of foil highlights today. It's gonna get messy!

1 comment:

Peg said...

Pretty! Have you used your airbrush yet?? I think you sponged this one, right? Very nice.