Saturday, August 23, 2008

Happy Birthday Mommy!

Today's is my Mom's Birthday!!! Happy Birthday to you.....

She used to always tell people that she was 23. Then I turned 23, and my little brother turned 23, and well you get the picture. She can reverse them now and say she is 32, cuz' I'm not quite that old yet....

Here's her birthday card. She loves blue, and I wanted to color so....



Recipe~Stamps: Bloomin' Beautiful

Paper: Night of Navy, Going Gray, Papertrey White

Ink: Adirondack pitch black, copics

Accessories: Corner rounder, hole punch, wide navy organdy ribbon, nestabilities, dimensionals

Here are the copics I used:



I guess she will have to remain anonymous in blogger land, because I can't seem to find a picture of her on my computer! Oh well-She would probably kill me if I put a picture on or If I told you that she is 53....

1 comment:

Merlie said...

Happy Birthday Penny! Tell your mom she doesn't look near 53 at all.