Sunday, August 17, 2008

Kamryn's Baby Shower

Today My Mom and I are hosting a baby shower for my sis-in-law and her new baby daughter Kamryn Grace. She is soooo cute! My Mom has been very busy making all sorts of paper crafting decorations and favors. I will take lots of pictures. She's been very creative!







Here's the card I made for her. I didn't have an idea in mind, I just wanted to use these colors, and these were some scraps laying around...It's kinda cute, I don't know~We are our own worst critics right?




Recipe~Stamps: Baby Plate from Pink Cat Studio

Paper: Whisper White, Papertrey White, Pale Plum, Pretty in Pink, Bashful Blue, ret su designer paper

Ink: Adirondack pitch black, copics

Accessories: Soft subtles buttons, pink grosgrain ribbon, nestabilities, dimensionals and glue dots



And here are the copics I used:



Have a great rest of your weekend!

No comments: