Thursday, August 28, 2008

Masculine Birthday Cards

Well, I needed some male birthday/father's day cards for my stash. This is my favorite boyish stamp set. Brooklyn and I put Aly down for a nap, and we had a stamping filled afternoon and watch soaps. My kind of afternoon! :)




I wanted to add some texture to his rug, so I took my colorless blender and dabbed it all around. I also sponged with creamy caramel ink (even on the ribbon) to dirty it up a bit!


Recipe~Stamps: Let's hear it for the boys, My favorite things

Paper: Kraft, Baja Breeze, Manchester designer paper from su, papertrey vintage cream

Accessories: Linen thread new su ribbon

Ink: Adirondack Espresso, Copic markers (see below)

Here's another one I got done: I'm all about Kraft right now...




I paper pieced his chair, and tried to keep it fairly neutral. I loove all the new su designer paper!


Recipe~Stamps: Let's Hear it for the boys, My favorite things

Paper: Kraft, Manchester su designer paper, papertrey vintage cream

Accessories: River rock double stitched ribbon, pewter hardware from su

Ink: Adirondack Espresso, Copics (see below)


And Here's Brooklyn's card


She has her own Stamps, Ink (from the dollar store) and box of scrap paper...She sets up a table (like mine). Very professional!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great cards girls!! Shelley, that daughter of yours is very talented :) Way to go Brooklyn!