Friday, August 8, 2008

You're Super!

Still playing with my Pink Cat Studio stamps. I love Billy. I have a few boy birthdays coming up, so I got busy...
I love that he has his trusy companion by his side!
Here's a closeup of the tag I made...




I used Xmas Red Stickles on all the stars for a little pop.

Recipe: Billy, by pink cat studio

Paper: Real red, Glorious Green, Yo-yo yellow, Papertrey Vintage Cream (love it)

Ink: Adirondack pitch black, copics, glorious green and real red su felts

Accessories: Su punches, dimensionals


Here are the copic markers I used:



Have a good weekend!

1 comment:

Peg said...

I love Billy....me needs a Lily! You WILL break me, Miss Shelley. Love the colors. I never thought to buy beige papertrey, but I have enough white to last until 2050! Lookin good...