Thursday, May 31, 2007

Baby Carter's Arrival Announcements!









I made 20 of these baby announcements for my friend Michelle who is pregnant with her third baby boy! She is not into the whole stampin' and scrampin' thing, so I love to make stuff for her!



I cased this layout and template from Cambria Turbow. I looove her blog and I think she is very talented!



I stamped the giraffe on so saffron paper with timber brown stazon and water colored her (him?) with my blender pen and close to cocoa ink. I stamped the bear also with timber brown stazon on close to cocoa paper.
The window is for his picture and the inside I stamped the verse from A new little someone and stats stamp from Bundle of Joy


Recipe:Everything is SU! of Course!

Paper: Brocade Blue, Close to Cocoa, So Saffron and ret. stampin up designer paper

Ink: Close to Cocoa, Timber Brown Stazon, Brocade blue

Stamps: A new little someone, Bundle of Joy

Punches:Marvy scalloped oval, slit punch, 1/8 hole punch

Ribbon: blue gingham

No comments: