Saturday, August 4, 2007

3 X 3 Cards and Box


I found this little idea from Andrea a few months ago, and kinda kept it on the back burner. She has a tutorial listed on her blog. It is so cute, It even comes with a lid! The cards for the inside are 3 X 3, and they fit inside perfectly. So I decided now is the time as I am trying to get a few more projects for our christmas craft sale.
I used Handsome Hunter, Real Red and Very Vanilla papers, Handsome Hunter ink and red grosgrain ribbon and gold cord. My mom and I are very sad that SU! stopped selling the cord. I would have a few spools more of each color! The stamp set is called figures of speech from SU! The patterned paper is in a christmas stack from walmart that I bought before last christmas! Anyways, I thought it was cute, and of course, I'll make it in a few different variations!

No comments: