Friday, August 3, 2007

I'm on a kick again


The colors don't show up very well, but IRL it is quite cute.

The image is stamped on Very Vanilla, mounted on Bravo Burgundy, with Night of Navy behind that. I watercolored with these colors using my blender pen. The snowflakes in the background are stamped of first, with going gray. I used the burgundy grosgrain ribbon and silver cord.

I also used my ticket corner punch and huge silver brads in the corners from Michaels.

I made other versions with Handsome Hunter and gold accents. I'm thinking I will use these for the craft sale near christmas time. Would they sell? How much should I put on them? Ugh.

Oh, and I got the frames from Walmart for $1.67!

1 comment:

Jesse said...

It really is quite cute. I know how much you like giving me Christmas cards with that sentiment, perhaps this year it could be my Christmas present - hint, hitn! (Yes I know just the kids exchange gifts, not us. Maybe Avery would enjoy this.)