Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Stampers Club


We made bookmarks! We got the calendar template from the SU! website. Trimmed it, rounded the corners and matted it on always artichoke cardstock. We used the slit punch for the ribbon. We used apricot and artichoke grosgrain. The stamp set is called Serene Sunflowers, and we used more mustard, close to cocoa, and always artichoke ink.




This is our coaster box. We modge-podged su! designer paper on to chipboard coasters. My Mom got them from a coaster share, but I'm not quite sure where. (it was quite a while ago).


Everyone got to chose their own colors, and this is my version. Can you tell what my favorite colors are? (still!) Anyways, I use mine for a pencil and stuff holder by the phone. I have another one in my salon doing the same thing!


I have a lot of cards I made using the Gina K sketch challenge from the weekend, I'll post them tomorrow.


Is anyone having touble uploaded their cards to Splitcoast? I haven't been able to upload for 5 days! I'm starting to get back-logged. Have a great day! :)

1 comment:

Jesse said...

Awww man of all the ones for me to miss! I got a bunch of chipboard letters and such that I want to do stuff with. But I don't know how to mod-podge. I know I need a sanding block and some mod-podge. When I get some will you help me?