Sunday, March 16, 2008

Stamp Camp Day!!!

They are always lots of fun! While everyone was busy stampin (quite a well behaved group today), I was busy putting card kits together. Everything is individually packaged, with almost everything you need. The images are all stamped, they just need coloring and assembled. You might need a hole punch and some dimensionals, but otherwise ready to go. There is also a picture of all the cards to go by. Email me if you are interested!!!
Here they all are~ If you want the details, (I don't think I could type all that out again!) hit the link to my Splitcoast gallery on the right hand side ----> Our Theme was "All Occasion" Most of the cards are blank (no sentiment), so that you could use them for any occasion. They seemed to be a hit!
Thanks for visiting!


No comments: