Sunday, June 1, 2008

More Christmas Card

Here are a few more cards from that christmas weekend extravaganza I had...



I saw this envelope ideas on SCS. I can't find who did it, but I thought it was really cute!

Recipe~Stamps: Perfect Presentation, All Decked out

Paper: Real red, Always Artichoke, Dashing designer paper, Papertrey white

Accessories: SU circle punches, corner rounder, dimensionals,

Ink: adirondack pitch black, copics




Recipe~Stamps: So many scallops

Paper: Certainly Celery, Whisper White, Wintergreen designer paper

Accessories: Celery grosgrain, su circle and scallop punches, dimensionals

Ink: Certainly celery Recipe: Stamps: Perfect Presentation, Warmest Regards

Paper: Always artichoke, Certainly Celery, Whisper White, Wintergreen Designer paper

Ink: Versamark, Always artichoke




Recipe~Stamps: Perfect Presentation

Paper: Always Artichoke, Certainly Celery, Whisper White, Wintergreen designer paper

Accessories: Su circle punches and scallop punch, su grosgrain, dimensionals

Ink: Always Artichoke


Can you tell I love "Perfect Presentation"!!

I'll be back later in the week with stampers club projects and some cards I brainstormed up yesterday... Happy Monday Tomorrow!

No comments: