Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Mrs. Artis...

...is My Oldest Daughter's Grade 1 Teacher. Here is her gift I made her. I made one for her previous teachers, and they just loved them so much, I can't resist making another one this year. I've made sooo many name frames, they don't take me long any more....







I was smarter this time and took the glass out of the frame before taking the pic! ;)


And here is a close up and personal shot ;)
Recipe: Everything is Stampin Up (Except the Brads)
Stamps: Crayon Kids (ret) and Tidy Alphabet (ret)
Paper: Real Red, Pretty in Pink, Pink Passion, Pixie Pink, Yoyo Yellow, Barely Banana, Only Orange, Apricot Appeal, Glorious Green, Certainly Celery, Brilliant Blue, Ballet Blue, Lavendar Lace, Lovely Lilac
Accessories: All Ribbon is Su!
Thanks for Visiting!!! Have a good one :)

No comments: