Friday, July 11, 2008

I stamped (finally)

Whew, it's been a while, but I finally had a few minutes!
I just loooove these little fold flap cards. So easy and so cute. I made quite a few, and they are popular, so I need to add to my stash/etsy store. Everyone know someone having a baby these days!!
This comes as a set of 12 pink elephant birth announcement and 12 thank you cards. I love this stamp set, so cute, you'll see me use a lot in the next little while....

Close ups...


**This card measures 4.5" X 10". It is scored at4.5" and 9". I then corned rounded the smallest flap.***

Recipe~Stamps: Just Celebrate (su!)
Paper: Pixie Pink, Whisper White, Papertrey white (for the elephant) and ret su designer paper
Ink: Adirondack Pitch Black, Copics
Accessories: Marvy Circle scallop punches, velcro dots to close the announcement


**This card measures 5" X 7". I scored it at 3.5" Just like those new little cards and envies that stampin up is offering now***

Thanks for stopping by, hopefully we all have a stamp filled weekend!

1 comment:

Jesse said...

I like this elephant, I don't recognize him at all.