Sunday, July 13, 2008

More Baby Announcements, and new Nestabilities!

I'm still on the same kick~~

1. Trying to use up some designer paper (quit hoarding),
2. Make stuff for my etsy store,
3. Use Nestabilities
4. Just Celebrate Stamp

Just to let you know, there will be a few more posts while i'm on this kick ;)


Recipe~Stamps: Just Celebrate (su)
Paper: Whisper white, Going gray, Pretty in pink, Papertrey White for the image, Ret su designer paper
Ink: Adirondack Pitch Black
Accessories: White Grosgrain ribbon, Scallop Circle Nestabilities, Copic markers




I forget what this style of card is called, but I make it alot! It uses all the same stuff and the card above, except the insert is stamped with Bundle of Joy, and I used pink gingham ribbon.

I should warn you to use Sticky Strip to close this card!! Trust me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These are just too cute :) You really are on a kick, you're a 'stampin maniac' ....lol.